Sunday, May 13, 2012

Motherhead Bug - Zambodia (192)

Year: 1993
Genre: Experimental Jazz
Country: USA
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?zx8dc7friovjidy
Tracklist:
1. My Sweet Milstar
2. Tiny Bones
3. Demon Erection
4. Pinola
5. Bleating Heart Incident
6. Zambodia
7. Leader=Dealer
8. Shabooda
9. The Sauce Carousel
10. Blister
11. Off With Their Little Heads!
This happens to be one of my all time favorite albums and there's no questions why. You got a mother fucking housefly smoking a hookah. When you listen to this, you're going to be like "Shit, I wish I was a hookah smokin' house fly". Your primal urges to transform into one of the many species that belong to the scientific classification heteroptera will undeniable. This album is also out of print, so you know it's good.

5 comments:

  1. frackin' lovely! reminiscent of 'death in june'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good, good!!

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea someone would ever find this old thing. Glad to help out :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm way late to this party, but muchos gracias just the same.

    ReplyDelete