Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fin - Fated by Will & Iron (320)



Year: 2012
Genre: Black Metal
Country: USA
Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?13f4e7nme02z1l0
I noticed this album on a blog the other day. The cover really made it stand out. I was expecting a Hip-Hop album from the cover, yet when I started to listen I realized it was Black Metal. The album began seemingly hopeful. But as soon as the first song gained momentum, (you know like with drums) I felt like the producer fell asleep while mixing this. Also, whenever this band attempts to stray away from blast beats and tremolo picking, all I hear are these immense walls of sound. (After an hour of pondering, I'm pretty sure that it's the guitar player trying to solo, but just hitting every string at the same time.) My final comment about this is that every so often the song will increase its volume two fold. Each time this happened I got frightened so much I didn't continue my listen for a few hours.
>implying Black Metal musicians should ever use their ride cymbals.
AND WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO GUNS IN THIS ALBUM I SAW GUNS ON THE FRONT COVER BUT HE NEVER SINGS ABOUT GUNS.
Strong 7 to light 8 on this none the less.

3 comments:

  1. aww man I was really hoping for a Black Metal Hip-Hop album

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the link to our music off of your page...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i will not unless u identifyed ur self

    ReplyDelete